Individuals and Families
Legal advice and assistance isn’t just for businesses. There are many aspects of your personal and family life where legal advice can help you with a problem or give you piece of mind.
From buying, building or selling a home, to family separations, to managing a loved one’s deceased estate, there are many aspects of our personal lives touched by the law. The team at Robertson Hyetts Solicitors is professional and sensitive and work through your legal issues with you, in both the good times and the bad.
Robertson Hyetts Solicitors has extensive experience in:
Whether buying or selling a property we make every dollar count, ensuring your property transfer is legally compliant. Find out more about our Conveyancing service.
We deal with your family legal issues sensitively and promptly achieving the best outcome for you as our primary focus.
- Property Settlements
- Parenting Disputes
- Child Support
- Family Violence/Stalking Intervention Orders
- Spousal Maintenance
- Application for Consent Orders/Financial Agreements
- Super Splitting Orders or Agreements
- Court Appearances
Wills & Deceased Estates Administration
The services of our experienced team ensure that your personal interests and plans for the future of your estate are fully executed.
- Deceased Estates Administration
- Preparation of Enduring Powers of Attorney for Financial, Medical Treatment and Guardianship
- Financial Administration under VCAT Administration orders
For legal advice that protects your interests phone now for an appointment:
Bendigo 5434 6666 or Castlemaine 5472 1588.