Hello and welcome to spring!
Its been a cold winter!
In this edition of The BRIEF we tell you a little about one of our community sponsorships, Buda Historic Home & Garden in Castlemaine.
- Trevor Kuhle from our Bendigo office advises us on the new powers of attorney legislation.
- We provide a response to an often asked question about the difference between engaging a conveyancer and a solicitor.
- Jessica Duff, our senior employment law solicitor, advises on the most common pitfalls of employment law.
- Included is a little of what our team get involved with outside of the office, in this case, one of our directors, Janelle Brown.
- And finally, Robertson Hyetts is hosting a charity fund raising event in November, supporting beyondblue.