Supporting Regional Excellence
What do we do?
The Bendigo Regional HR Network is proud to provide local HR professionals and business owners with access to speakers and experts in a range of topics relevant to managing staff, by offering free events throughout the year.
The Network provides a professional forum for people involved in employing staff (HR professionals or those in management or support roles) to:
- Meet and discuss topical employment-related issues
- Share knowledge and experiences with peers in a supported and confidential environment
- Provide a forum to exchange views with an emphasis on practical outcomes and strategies to manage day-to-day employment-related issues
All Bendigo Regional HR Network events are provided free of charge. From time to time, we may promote events which we believe will add value to our members, some of which may involve a fee for attendance.
We would like to sincerely thank the City of Greater Bendigo for their ongoing financial support of the Bendigo Regional HR Network.
If you would like to see upcoming events as well as details of previous events see the Bendigo Regional HR Network Events Page here!
New members are always welcome and membership is free.
For further information about the Network or to become a member, please contact either Katherine Hietbrink, People and Performance Manager at Robertson Hyetts on 03 5434 6645 or email email@example.com or Michelle Forrester, Principal Advisor at In Accord HR & Training on 0422 608 447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full list of our Organising Committee Members is included below.
The Bendigo Regional HR Network is the result of the colboration of two like-minded groups – one sponsored by the City of Greater Bendigo with its origins in the Manufacturing Group and the other with its origins in the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI).
The Bendigo Regional HR Network in its current form commenced in 2013.
- Janelle Bricknell – Human Resources Manager, Girton Grammar School
- Paul Flood – Managing Director, Safety Systems Pty Ltd
- Michelle Forrester – Quality, Risk and HR Manager, Inglewood and Districts Health Service
- Katherine Hietbrink – People and Performance Manager, Robertson Hyetts Solicitors
- Kate Hitchins, HR Practitioner
- Trish Mortlock, Manager – People and Culture, CVGT
- Julie Andrews – Career Horizons Project Officer, City of Greater Bendigo
- Brian Gould – Community Partner
- Brittany White – Office Manager, Safety Systems Pty Ltd