- The material on this website is protected by copyright under the relevant laws of Australia and by international treaties with other countries. Robertson Hyetts reserves all rights in this respect.
- You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy or print out one full copy or parts of this website solely for your own information, research or study, but only if you:
- do not modify the copy from how it appears unless prior express authorisation is given by Robertson Hyetts;
- comply with any conditions Robertson Hyetts might place on any authorisation given;
- ensure the copyright notice “© Robertson Hyetts” is not removed from the copy; and
- do not otherwise infringe our rights under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or any other intellectual property law in force at the time of use.
- You must not reproduce, frame, embed, transmit, broadcast, adapt, link to or otherwise use any of the material on the site, including any audio and video excerpts except where authorised by statute or by prior written consent.
Third Party Sites
- Robertson Hyetts is not responsible for the condition or the content of third party sites including Related Sites as they are not within the exclusive control of Robertson Hyetts.
- Third party links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate either expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the linked site or any products or services offered therein. If you access those sites and/or use the products and services offered by a third party, you do so solely at your own risk.
- This website and our Related Sites may contain advertisements for products and/or services provided by third parties. Robertson Hyetts does not make any guarantees in relation to the products or services advertised by third parties including in relation to their quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose and warns you to make your own enquiries. Robertson Hyetts will not accept any claim for liability in respect to third party products or services.
- The use of a trademark on this site is not intended to indicate any association with or endorsement by the owner of that trademark.
- In compiling the information contained on and accessed through this website (“Information”) Robertson Hyetts has used its best endeavours to ensure that the Information is correct and current at the time of publication but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein.
- Information on this website and Related Sites is intended to comprise matters which may be of general public interest. The Information is not, and is not intended to be, legal advice or a substitute for legal advice. Robertson Hyetts recommends that you seek individual legal advice where applicable.
- Use of the Information contained within this website or third party sites is at your sole risk. Robertson Hyetts make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the Information for any particular purpose.
- Robertson Hyetts and its employees, agents and consultants exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of or reliance on the formation whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, Robertson Hyetts limits its liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Robertson Hyetts accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to your computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any third party website linked to this site.
- The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. Robertson Hyetts may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this post.
- This website (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by Robertson Hyetts. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this website or its contents are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria, Australia (except where any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement).
- This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Robertson Hyetts makes no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
- Robertson Hyetts at all times complies with the Australian Privacy Principles to protect your information and keep your information confidential. Robertson Hyetts will not disclose your confidential information to a third party without your consent unless permitted by law.
- When you send us any feedback or suggestions using the Robertson Hyetts website, you agree that we can use any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in the feedback or suggestions for our own purposes. When you participate in any Related Sites including associated chat sites, forums, social media sites or otherwise provide material in the public forum, you agree that we can reproduce, use and distribute those materials.