Robertson Hyetts has remained open for business and we are committed to providing advice and support to new and existing clients throughout this challenging time.
We are continuing to work on all new and existing matters and are available during normal business hours, 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Please call ahead if it is essential that you visit our office, for example, to collect or sign documents.
Whilst masks are no longer mandatory, if you are coming into the office and cannot maintain social distancing during your appointment you must still wear a mask for the safety of yourself and our staff in Bendigo & Castlemaine.
We are still more than happy to accommodate your appointment via phone and videoconferencing so please don’t delay in contacting us if you need legal advice.
We are keeping up to date with all Government initiatives focused on supporting businesses throughout the pandemic. If you need advice in relation to managing staff during a downturn or shut down caused by COVID-19, our friendly lawyers can help. Likewise, if you are a landlord or commercial tenant, we can provide you with advice about how to manage through the next six months, as well as providing advice on contracts impacted by COVID-19.
And in support of local businesses, we are offering 15 minutes of free advice on any employment law or business law issues you are currently dealing with.
Please call our Bendigo office on 03 5434 6666 or Castlemaine on 03 5472 1588 to speak with a member of our legal team.
Latest News and Information:
Stay up to date with the following articles written by our legal team:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Retail Leases & Employment Law
- Job Keeper Payments – A Welcome Relief for Businesses
- Electronic Signing of Leases and Mortgages during COVID-19
- Wills and Estate Planning during COVID-19 – Q & A with Trent McGregor
- Conveyancing made easy during this time
- Moving to Regional Victoria for work and lifestyle after COVID-19
- What you need to know about the HomeBuilder Scheme
- Talking COVID – Navigating Employment Law Challenges
- Where does your business sit on the Job Keeper spectrum
- Understanding Unfair Dismissals
[ht_faq_group id=”298″ name=”COVID-19 (3 items)” hfaq_style=”style2″ hfaq_nametag=”none” hfaq_type=”accordion” hfaq_icon_pos=”right” hfaq_icon=”7″ hfaq_icon_size=”24″ hfaq_question_opencolor=”” hfaq_icon_opencolor=”#1a1a1a” hfaq_icon_closecolor=”#cccccc” ]