Based in our Castlemaine office Greta manages a wide range of property related matters for landowners, developers, government, and individuals. She is focused on looking after your needs resulting in the delivery of positive results in a smooth and convenient manner. Her legal knowledge and experience assists her in developing a close relationship with you and a clear understanding of your requirements and business needs.
Greta can help you with a range of property matters including:
- Conveyancing (including advice to purchaser’s before they sign)
- Buying or selling properties
- Land subdivisions
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Buying or selling a business
- Planning and section 173 agreements
Outside of work, Greta enjoys being creative in the kitchen, swimming and reading.
- Bachelor of Laws degree at Victoria University
- Bachelor of Science degree at Melbourne University
Reach out to Greta to discuss your property, leasing or conveyancing requirements.